We were unable to verify your recurring deposits or income because of one of the following reasons:
- Your recurring deposits vary by a large amount and our system is unable to recognize whether it is a non-recurring deposit or a deposit from your employer*.
Pay schedule is irregular
- You receive deposits from your employer* on dates that do not match up with your schedule.
- We can only verify users with schedules that are weekly, biweekly, semi monthly or monthly.
Name of recurring deposits are inconsistent
- If we see any inconsistencies in the name of your recurring deposit, we are unable to detect it as a single source.
Not a direct deposit if employed
- We only accept income in the form of direct deposits from the same source.
- Deposits from transfers, cash deposits, paper checks, or paychecks with inconsistent deposits are not accepted.
Employer* recurring deposits are missing
- We are not recognizing any deposits that match the schedule you have added.
- If you have a new employer or payment provider, please wait until three recurring direct deposits from your new employer or payment provider are deposited.
*Or other source of deposit
Article is closed for comments.