We were unable to verify your income because of one of the following reasons:
- Your paychecks vary by a large amount and our system is unable to recognize whether it is a normal deposit or a deposit from your employer.
Pay schedule is irregular
- You receive deposits from your employer on dates that do not match up with your pay schedule.
- We can only verify users with pay schedules that are weekly, biweekly, semi monthly or monthly.
Name of direct deposit is inconsistent
- If we see any inconsistencies in the name of your direct deposit, we are unable to detect it as a single income source.
Not a direct deposit
- We only accept income in the form of direct deposits from the same source.
- Deposits from transfers, cash deposits, or paper checks are not accepted.
Employer paychecks are missing
- We are not recognizing any direct deposits that match the pay schedule you have added.
- If you have a new employer or payment provider, please wait until three recurring direct deposits from your new employer or payment provider are deposited.