There can be numerous reasons as to why connectivity can be an issue.
Connectivity issues between your bank and data provider
- Your bank may have lost connection to our data provider. Please try again later. If you are still facing trouble, please reach out.
MFA (multi-factor authentication)
- Please turn off MFA (multi-factor authentication) and security questions on your bank account to fix this issue.
- If you have extra security on your account, we are not able to receive real-time updates.
Username/Password is incorrect
- If you have NOT changed your username/password, please try again.
- If you have, please try reconnecting at least two times. If you are still having trouble, reach out.