Your pay schedule is a combination of two pieces of information:
- Pay period - period in which you earned money
- Pay date - the day on which your deposit hits
To help you get started, here are a few common pay schedules:
- Weekly: Every week on a specific day of the week.
- Example: every Thursday.
- Every 2 weeks: Every two weeks on a specific day of the week.
- Example: every other Friday.
- Semi-Monthly: Twice per month on two specific days of the month.
- Example: the 15th and the last day of the month.
- Monthly: Every month on a specific date of the month.
- Example: On the 15th.
Your direct deposit amount is the average of your last 3 recurring direct deposits you see in your account.