Your credit history gives you the opportunity to see the past and present trajectories of your VantageScore 3.0 credit score from TransUnion®. Each month, you will see your credit score mapped out. Keep in mind we start tracking your credit history from the moment you start using Credit Protect & Secure with Brigit.
Articles in this section
- What’s the difference between my credit score and my Brigit score?
- What are credit alerts?
- What is credit history?
- How often does my credit score get updated?
- What do I do if I see a mistake on my credit report?
- How do I print my credit report?
- What is a good credit score?
- What factors impact my credit score?
- What does my credit score mean?