How it works:
Anyone can invite their friends to join Brigit regardless of the plan you are on.
But, to ensure you qualify for the Brigit February 2021 $1000 for 10 Referrals promotion please review the following:
- Only users who were members of Brigit Plus as of February 8, 2021 are eligible for the promotion award.
- Members may only receive a single award as part of this promotion.
- Referred new users (“friends”) must sign up using your referral link.
- Friends must upgrade to Plus between February 9 and February 22, 2021
- Both referrers and referees must maintain their Plus membership in good standing, without an advance past due or an unpaid membership fee, for the full calendar month following the promotion.
- Referred users may not have had a prior Brigit account and may not share a bank account with a current Brigit member.
- Rewards will be made in the form of an ACH deposit into your connected bank account.
- We reserve the right to limit payout to the first 20 members who reach 10 referrals.
- Referral awards will be made solely at Brigit’s discretion.
How do I invite friends?
Invites can be sent via text message, email, or social media by copying and pasting your personalized referral link within the message.
You can keep track of your referrals by going to your Invite Friends page in the Brigit app (note: this page will reflect standard referrals but not progress towards this special promotion). You can also refer friends directly from this page.
Where is my personalized referral link?
1. Log into the Brigit app.
2. Go to settings page
3. Select invite friends
4. Choose from ‘select contacts’ OR other options
5. Select a contact OR the social media platform you would like to share your personalized referral link OR choose copy and share it wherever.
1. Log into the Brigit app
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the home screen
3. Select “other options” in the Invite a friend app card
4. Select copy
The link generated at the end of the copied message is your personalized referral link to use as many times as needed.
Article is closed for comments.