No. There is no credit check done as part of opening your Brigit credit builder loan (and no minimum credit score required). Every month, we will report to the credit bureaus all account and payment information related to your loan, which will impact your credit score.
Articles in this section
- How does the credit builder account work?
- What is a credit builder loan with Brigit?
- Will there be a hard pull of my credit score when I open my credit builder account?
- How will the credit builder account impact my credit score?
- Is my credit score guaranteed to go up with a credit builder account?
- Why should I sign up for Brigit’s credit builder account?
- Do you report to all three credit bureaus when building credit with Brigit?
- How much does it cost to build my score with Brigit?
- Does Brigit perform a credit check when opening a credit builder account?
- Can I cancel my credit builder account at any time?