Everyone’s credit profile is different, and while we expect most people’s credit scores will go up, it is not a guarantee. Results will depend on many factors, including whether your loan payments are on time, the status of your other, non-Brigit accounts, and your financial history. However, payment history is the most crucial factor for your credit score, and opening a credit builder account with Brigit can add a history of on-time payments to your credit profile!
Articles in this section
- How does the credit builder account work?
- What is a credit builder loan with Brigit?
- Will there be a hard pull of my credit score when I open my credit builder account?
- How will the credit builder account impact my credit score?
- Is my credit score guaranteed to go up with a credit builder account?
- Why should I sign up for Brigit’s credit builder account?
- Do you report to all three credit bureaus when building credit with Brigit?
- How much does it cost to build my score with Brigit?
- Does Brigit perform a credit check when opening a credit builder account?
- Can I cancel my credit builder account at any time?