No. Brigit does not perform a credit check when you open your Credit Builder account. We collect some personal information in order to verify your identity, but we do NOT perform a hard credit inquiry, and there is no minimum score required to open the account.
Articles in this section
- What happens to my loan?
- How does the Credit Builder account work?
- Who qualifies for Credit Builder?
- What is a Credit Builder loan with Brigit?
- Will there be a hard pull of my credit score when I open my Credit Builder account?
- How will the Credit Builder account impact my credit score?
- Is my credit score guaranteed to go up with a Credit Builder account?
- Why should I sign up for Brigit’s Credit Builder account?
- Do you report to all three credit bureaus when building credit with Brigit?
- How much does it cost to build my score with Brigit?