No. Brigit does not perform a credit check when you open your credit builder account, and get your credit builder loan. We collect some personal information in order to verify your identity, but we do NOT perform a hard credit inquiry, and there is no minimum score required to open the account.
Articles in this section
- How does the credit builder account work?
- Who qualifies for Credit Builder?
- What is a credit builder loan with Brigit?
- Will there be a hard pull of my credit score when I open my credit builder account?
- How will the credit builder account impact my credit score?
- Is my credit score guaranteed to go up with a credit builder account?
- Why should I sign up for Brigit’s credit builder account?
- Do you report to all three credit bureaus when building credit with Brigit?
- How much does it cost to build my score with Brigit?
- Does Brigit perform a credit check when opening a credit builder account?