Yes. Sometimes financial circumstances change, so we do allow you to cancel your Credit Builder account at any time. Should you choose to do so, any remaining loan balance will be paid from your deposit account, and any amount remaining may be sent to your connected bank account.
Articles in this section
- What happens to my loan?
- How does the Credit Builder account work?
- Who qualifies for Credit Builder?
- What is a Credit Builder loan with Brigit?
- Will there be a hard pull of my credit score when I open my Credit Builder account?
- How will the Credit Builder account impact my credit score?
- Is my credit score guaranteed to go up with a Credit Builder account?
- Why should I sign up for Brigit’s Credit Builder account?
- Do you report to all three credit bureaus when building credit with Brigit?
- How much does it cost to build my score with Brigit?