In order to open your credit builder loan, you must sign up for Brigit Plus, which costs $9.99 a month, and commit to contributing at least $5 a month towards your monthly credit builder loan repayment. There are no other additional costs. No interest. No late fees. Nothing.
Articles in this section
- How does the credit builder account work?
- What is a credit builder loan with Brigit?
- Will there be a hard pull of my credit score when I open my credit builder account?
- How will the credit builder account impact my credit score?
- Is my credit score guaranteed to go up with a credit builder account?
- Why should I sign up for Brigit’s credit builder account?
- Do you report to all three credit bureaus when building credit with Brigit?
- How much does it cost to build my score with Brigit?
- Does Brigit perform a credit check when opening a credit builder account?
- Can I cancel my credit builder account at any time?