Your credit builder loan will appear on your credit report by the 1st of the month following the month that you opened your loan. For instance, if you open your credit builder account on June 23rd, your loan should be reflected on your report on July 1st. Your Brigit credit builder loan will be listed under “COASTAL COMMUNITY BANK” on your credit report.
Articles in this section
- How does the credit builder account work?
- What is a credit builder loan with Brigit?
- Will there be a hard pull of my credit score when I open my credit builder account?
- How will the credit builder account impact my credit score?
- Is my credit score guaranteed to go up with a credit builder account?
- Why should I sign up for Brigit’s credit builder account?
- Do you report to all three credit bureaus when building credit with Brigit?
- How much does it cost to build my score with Brigit?
- Does Brigit perform a credit check when opening a credit builder account?
- Can I cancel my credit builder account at any time?