To ensure that you are making on-time payments, we will auto-withdraw your payments every month from your bank account linked to Brigit. Additionally, we will notify you before your due date occurs so you can make sure there are enough funds in your linked bank account to cover the payment.
Articles in this section
- How does the credit builder payment breakdown work?
- How many credit builder payments do I have to make?
- How do I make a credit builder payment?
- How are you ensuring I’m paying back the credit builder loan on-time?
- When will each credit builder payment be charged?
- What happens if my credit builder payment fails?
- If I catch up on a missed payment on my credit builder loan, will I be charged?
- Can I change my credit builder monthly payment amount?
- Can I change the due date of my credit builder payment?
- Can I make a credit builder payment before my due date?