Your Credit Builder installments will be aligned with your income schedule if you have one listed in the Brigit app. If you don't have an income schedule listed, you will be prompted to select the day that works for you upon opening your Credit Builder account! Customer Care can always help you change these dates if you need to.
Articles in this section
- How can I access my Credit Builder savings?
- How does the Credit Builder payment breakdown work?
- How many Credit Builder payments do I have to make?
- How do I make a Credit Builder payment?
- How are you ensuring I’m paying back the Credit Builder loan on-time?
- When will each Credit Builder payment be charged?
- What happens if my Credit Builder payment fails?
- If I catch up on a missed payment on my Credit Builder loan, will I be charged?
- Can I change my Credit Builder monthly payment amount?
- Can I change the due date of my Credit Builder payment?