No. You won't be able to change your recurring, automatic payment amount after you open your credit builder account. However, you are able to make one-time payments before your due date at any time by reaching out to customer support.
Articles in this section
- How can I access my Credit Builder savings?
- How does the credit builder payment breakdown work?
- How many credit builder payments do I have to make?
- How do I make a credit builder payment?
- How are you ensuring I’m paying back the credit builder loan on-time?
- When will each credit builder payment be charged?
- What happens if my credit builder payment fails?
- If I catch up on a missed payment on my credit builder loan, will I be charged?
- Can I change my credit builder monthly payment amount?
- Can I change the due date of my credit builder payment?
Article is closed for comments.