Yes. If your monthly due date doesn’t work for you, you can make adjustments by reaching out to Customer Care.
Articles in this section
- How can I access my Credit Builder savings?
- How does the Credit Builder payment breakdown work?
- How many Credit Builder payments do I have to make?
- How do I make a Credit Builder payment?
- How are you ensuring I’m paying back the Credit Builder loan on-time?
- When will each Credit Builder payment be charged?
- What happens if my Credit Builder payment fails?
- If I catch up on a missed payment on my Credit Builder loan, will I be charged?
- Can I change my Credit Builder monthly payment amount?
- Can I change the due date of my Credit Builder payment?