No. At this time, you cannot change the due date of your recurring automatic payment. If your due date doesn’t work for you, you can make your monthly payment early by reaching out to customer support.
Articles in this section
- How can I access my Credit Builder savings?
- How does the credit builder payment breakdown work?
- How many credit builder payments do I have to make?
- How do I make a credit builder payment?
- How are you ensuring I’m paying back the credit builder loan on-time?
- When will each credit builder payment be charged?
- What happens if my credit builder payment fails?
- If I catch up on a missed payment on my credit builder loan, will I be charged?
- Can I change my credit builder monthly payment amount?
- Can I change the due date of my credit builder payment?
Article is closed for comments.