Yes. You can pay each monthly payment before your given due date at no additional cost by reaching out to customer support. You can also pay the full amount of the loan early if you so wish (though we will not be able to show positive payment history if you do this).
Articles in this section
- How does the credit builder payment breakdown work?
- How many credit builder payments do I have to make?
- How do I make a credit builder payment?
- How are you ensuring I’m paying back the credit builder loan on-time?
- When will each credit builder payment be charged?
- What happens if my credit builder payment fails?
- If I catch up on a missed payment on my credit builder loan, will I be charged?
- Can I change my credit builder monthly payment amount?
- Can I change the due date of my credit builder payment?
- Can I make a credit builder payment before my due date?