No. What is most important is that you commit to making a monthly payment (anything between $1-$50 for a 12-month loan term, or $1-25 for a 24-month loan term) that you feel comfortable with.
Articles in this section
- How does the credit builder payment breakdown work?
- How many credit builder payments do I have to make?
- How do I make a credit builder payment?
- How are you ensuring I’m paying back the credit builder loan on-time?
- When will each credit builder payment be charged?
- What happens if my credit builder payment fails?
- If I catch up on a missed payment on my credit builder loan, will I be charged?
- Can I change my credit builder monthly payment amount?
- Can I change the due date of my credit builder payment?
- Can I make a credit builder payment before my due date?