No, you cannot make any deposits into the new deposit account. When your credit builder account is opened, you select an amount (between $5 and $50) on a monthly basis that you can pay towards the monthly minimum, with the rest of the minimum paid from the loan proceeds that are held in the deposit account. If you would like to make an early monthly payment, you can always do so by reaching out to customer support.
Articles in this section
- How can I access my Credit Builder savings?
- How does the credit builder payment breakdown work?
- How many credit builder payments do I have to make?
- How do I make a credit builder payment?
- How are you ensuring I’m paying back the credit builder loan on-time?
- When will each credit builder payment be charged?
- What happens if my credit builder payment fails?
- If I catch up on a missed payment on my credit builder loan, will I be charged?
- Can I change my credit builder monthly payment amount?
- Can I change the due date of my credit builder payment?