We report your payment history for the prior month on the 1st of every month to the credit bureaus. For example, if you open your Brigit credit builder loan on July 15th, all payments made in July will be reported to the bureaus by the first of August. Your Brigit credit builder loan payments will be listed under the “COASTAL COMMUNITY BANK” loan on your credit report.
Articles in this section
- What happens to my loan?
- How does the credit builder account work?
- Who qualifies for Credit Builder?
- What is a credit builder loan with Brigit?
- Will there be a hard pull of my credit score when I open my credit builder account?
- How will the credit builder account impact my credit score?
- Is my credit score guaranteed to go up with a credit builder account?
- Why should I sign up for Brigit’s credit builder account?
- Do you report to all three credit bureaus when building credit with Brigit?
- How much does it cost to build my score with Brigit?
Article is closed for comments.