Yes. All Brigit Credit Builder deposit accounts are held at Coastal Community Bank, an FDIC insured bank.
Articles in this section
- What happens to my loan?
- How does the credit builder account work?
- Who qualifies for Credit Builder?
- What is a credit builder loan with Brigit?
- Will there be a hard pull of my credit score when I open my credit builder account?
- How will the credit builder account impact my credit score?
- Is my credit score guaranteed to go up with a credit builder account?
- Why should I sign up for Brigit’s credit builder account?
- Do you report to all three credit bureaus when building credit with Brigit?
- How much does it cost to build my score with Brigit?
Article is closed for comments.