You will not be denied. To open a Brigit credit builder account, you do not need to have credit history and there is no minimum score required.
Articles in this section
- What happens to my loan?
- How does the Credit Builder account work?
- Who qualifies for Credit Builder?
- What is a Credit Builder loan with Brigit?
- Will there be a hard pull of my credit score when I open my Credit Builder account?
- How will the Credit Builder account impact my credit score?
- Is my credit score guaranteed to go up with a Credit Builder account?
- Why should I sign up for Brigit’s Credit Builder account?
- Do you report to all three credit bureaus when building credit with Brigit?
- How much does it cost to build my score with Brigit?