By connecting your bank account, we will be able to ensure that you are making on-time payments towards your Credit Builder loan, which is the most important factor in building your credit score, while also building up your savings.
Articles in this section
- What is a Credit Builder account with Brigit?
- How does the Credit Builder account work?
- Is there a credit pull to apply?
- Who qualifies for Credit Builder?
- Does the Credit Builder loan give me money?
- What is the Credit Builder loan for?
- Why should I sign up for Brigit’s Credit Builder account?
- Can I cancel my Credit Builder account at any time?
- When will the Credit Builder account appear on my credit report?
- How will the Credit Builder account impact my credit score?