Your credit history gives you the opportunity to see the past and present trajectories of your VantageScore 3.0 credit score from TransUnion®. Each month, you will see your credit score mapped out. Keep in mind we start tracking your credit history from the moment you start using Credit Builder or Identity Theft Protection with Brigit.
Articles in this section
- How long will my Credit Builder loan show up on my credit report?
- What’s the difference between my credit score and my Brigit score?
- What is Score Simulator?
- What are credit alerts?
- What is credit history?
- How often does my credit score get updated?
- What do I do if I see a mistake on my credit report?
- How do I print my credit report?
- What is a good credit score?
- What factors impact my credit score?