Your VantageScore 3.0 credit score is updated automatically by Brigit every 30 days. You can see when your next update is on the top right hand side of your credit score.
Articles in this section
- What’s the difference between my credit score and my Brigit score?
- What is Score Simulator?
- What are credit alerts?
- What is credit history?
- How often does my credit score get updated?
- What do I do if I see a mistake on my credit report?
- How do I print my credit report?
- What is a good credit score?
- What factors impact my credit score?
- What does my credit score mean?