Your Credit Builder loan will appear on your credit report for up to 10 years regardless of open or closed status. It may show up under “Coastal Community Bank/CCB", “Brigit” or a variation of the two.
Articles in this section
- How long will my Credit Builder loan show up on my credit report?
- What’s the difference between my credit score and my Brigit score?
- What is Score Simulator?
- What are credit alerts?
- What is credit history?
- How often does my credit score get updated?
- What do I do if I see a mistake on my credit report?
- How do I print my credit report?
- What is a good credit score?
- What factors impact my credit score?