Checking account has sufficient activity:
- By using your checking account nearly every day, it helps us accurately predict when to send and withdraw funds.
- We recommend that you use your account everyday for a couple of weeks to meet this requirement.
Checking account needs at least 60 days of activity:
- If you just opened your account, wait until your account is 60 days old.
- If your account has been open for over 60 days, your bank hasn't sent us enough data. Please wait up to 3 business days for this information to update.
Balance needs to be greater than $0:
- We’ve found that members with less than $0 in their bank account have trouble paying us back when they get paid
- If your balance is above $0, please hold tight until we receive updates from your bank to meet this requirement.
You have a cash cushion in your account at the end of day on your paydays:
- We require a minimum average end-of-day balance on paydays to make sure that you can comfortably repay Brigit without overdrafting your account and falling into debt.
You have an extra cash cushion in your account the day after your paydays:
- We require a minimum average balance the first day after previous paydays in order to make sure you can pay Brigit back without trouble.