To qualify for a cash advance, your checking account must meet the following criteria:
Checking account with sufficient activity:
- Adding your primary checking account and using it daily helps us accurately predict your spending and earning patterns.
- Using your account every day for a couple of weeks should satisfy the requirement.
Checking account has at least 60 days of activity:
- If you just opened your account, wait until your account is 60 days old.
- If your account has been open for over 60 days, please wait one business day, and if the requirement is still not met, reach out to us.
Balance is greater than $0:
- We’ve found that members with less than $0 in their bank account have trouble using our service to maximize their financial health.
- If your balance is above $0, please hold tight until we receive updates from your bank to meet this requirement.
You have a cash cushion in your account at the end of day you receive your paycheck:
- We require a minimum average end-of-day balance on days you receive your paycheck to make sure that you can comfortably repay Brigit without overdrawing your account.
You have a cash cushion in your account the day after you receive your paycheck:
- We require a minimum average balance the first day after previous days you receive your paycheck in order to make sure you can comfortably repay Brigit without overdrawing your account.
Deposit or Income Requirements:
To qualify for a cash advance you must have at least three recurring deposits from the same employer or deposit source.
- ATM deposits, paper checks, cash transfers, or paychecks with irregular pay schedules do not qualify at this time.
For live support join us on chat M-Thur 11AM-3PM EDT at www.hellobrigit.com/faq