Brigit’s credit builder account is designed to help you build your credit score fast by showing the credit bureaus positive payment history, the most crucial factor for your score. It also helps you grow your savings, as each payment that you make towards your minimum monthly payment is added to your newly established deposit account at Coastal Community Bank and given back to you once your loan is repaid in full.
Articles in this section
- How does the credit builder account work?
- What is a credit builder loan with Brigit?
- Will there be a hard pull of my credit score when I open my credit builder account?
- How will the credit builder account impact my credit score?
- Is my credit score guaranteed to go up with a credit builder account?
- Why should I sign up for Brigit’s credit builder account?
- Do you report to all three credit bureaus when building credit with Brigit?
- How much does it cost to build my score with Brigit?
- Does Brigit perform a credit check when opening a credit builder account?
- Can I cancel my credit builder account at any time?